Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blooddrop Wild Lavender- Spring Simplicities

I just took this out of the mailbox and had to immediately try it.

Official Description- A beautiful, wild lavender that is soft and gentle.

I enjoy both herbal and sweet lavenders. Herbals are great for aromatherapy and stress while sweets are good daytime summer wear and nighttime sleep. This really is beautiful. It's soft and gentle, no harsh medicinal or herbalness but also no sweet sugar or marshmallow additives. It smells exactly like a black lavender tea from Teavana that I like. Soft, gentle, barely sweetened lavender with a black tea background. I really enjoy Blooddrop's lavender blends. If she ever offers the Lavender Flutter again, buy 10 tins of it. Your bedtime ritual will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment